Opportunities @ Guitarmonk – Guitarmonk Internship opportunities are available for Stupendous Profiles in the fields of Media, Social Work, Marketing, Sales, Management, and Programming etc.
Guitarmonk also invites Musicians, Social Workers, and Photographers for assignments at Guitarmonk School.
Skills Required: Undergoing certification in the same program for which internship is required.
Stipend is further paid as applicable based on the internship project.
Apply for internship with your detailed profile and college status at email@example.com
Know about Internship
What is Internship?
Internships provide real world experience to those looking to explore or gain the relevant knowledge and skills required to enter into a particular career field. Internships are relatively short term in nature with the primary focus on getting some on the job training and taking what’s learned in the classroom and applying it to the real world.
An internship is a work-related learning experience for individuals who wish to develop hands on work experience in a certain occupational field.
Duration of Internship
Most of the internships are temporary assignments that last approximately three months up to a year.
Note: Specific assignments at guitarmonk are also in duration from 1 week to 4 weeks.
With the development of economies and globalization, Employers are always looking for persons who are self-confident, worldly and knowledgeable of a multicultural world. Successful completion of an internship will further develop characteristics, which are desired by companies in the real business world.
Benefits of Internship
1. An internship is an excellent way to determine if the industry and the profession is the best career option to pursue
2. Interns not only gain practical work experience in a field that they intend to pursue but also build experience in it.
3. Internships help individuals to combine theory with practical work experience.
4. Internships help develop professional work habits; provides an understanding of corporate cultures, offers platforms to compare differences in work styles.
• Networking is probably one of the most significant advantages interns may have. The contacts made during an internship can lead to job openings after your internship, either at the same location, or at other locations.
• Exposure and Performance Certification
Usually, internships are a part of the academic program. Therefore, interns must maintain their student status. Because of this (at wider territories) legally interns can not be paid but Paid internships are also common considering students expenses to work on actively for the subjects.