Do you like to write or organize?
Do you like talking, thinking and knowing about musicians’ stories, life and music world?
Why not apply at ‘Guitarmonk’?
- Guitarmonk disseminate information about the events, activities, actions, projects, decisions happening at guitarmonk and around music
- Connects music lovers to the music source and values at wider territories
- Serve as a ‘counselor’ and ‘resource’ on various musical activities, services of potential benefits to local residents, families and individuals
- Organizing diversified content via varied writers into a ‘required’ format and page guidelines. Including proofreading and copyediting.
- Responsible for specific articles, research, interviewing, writing – approved by and under direction of authority head.
- Assist with digital photography; photo editing, and page lay out.
- Strong language (as required either English or Hindi) writing and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines; good follow through
- Reading aptitude, good flair for reading magazines, newspaper is an added tool and will help the intern in project
- Strong research capacity
- Media communication for specific press releases
- Ability to work 15 hours/Week
- Preferred from Journalism, Mass Communication, English Honors etc. but all will be considered
Tenure of the project: 3 Months | Scope of the Project – Credit, Certification & Stipend
Flexibility of the project – Flexibility Work hours | Online Reporting and Credit marking as per the report submitted | Work @ office only if require working with complementary resources and HR
Write with your detailed resume, photo id card, photograph, student status etc. @ email@example.com
Guitarmonk Entertainment (P) Limited | www.guitarmonk.com | facebook.com/guitarmonk