Swarang – Colors of India
Imbibe cultural values in your students via Swarang
Swarang – as the name reflects, it comprises of two words ‘Swa’ + ‘Rang’ i.e. Swarang which means ‘our colors’ or ‘Our National Colors’, is a music album series produced by Guitarmonk Records
- Swarang represents a music album comprising of diversified Indian music genres and instruments as musical colors of India (See Presentation >>).
- This album series binds folk and regional music through various pure acoustic instruments of India in just one single gift/CD.
- One of the unique components of this album is short duration tunes that explain Indian folk, regional, instruments sentiments in a vivid manner.
For Schools – As our today’s youth is getting disconnected to Indian culture and roots, this album is a unique tool to connect and educate students to acoustic music, Indian music instruments, regional & folk music of India, Indian music moods and heritage, aesthetics and music therapy. It will also be helpful to build interest of students and create a bond of students to the melody (emotions/rasas) and moods of Indian music.
Benefit Areas – A school can expect to see a great change in students’ likeliness to Indian music tones, instruments and awareness about instruments, folk melodies. One can also see a change in perception, knowledge and receptivity of our young students towards our cultural roots besides a positive impact on psychology of students (in these fast, impatient, greedy lifestyles) via therapeutic and relaxing tones. It’s also the right age to imbibe & make them feel, enjoy and register the impact of such musical values and music therapy practice for their future lives.
Diversified ways through which yours school can/should implement the concept
1) Album Gift to students – Adding it part of music awareness curriculum. School can also distribute this album as “PRESENTED BY – Your organization name’.
2) Planning a Music Calendar for 100 days for your school and playing a different music each day (at morning) with explained philosophy about that day music. This can be represented on website, notice board.
3) School can organize a ‘Swarang’ cultural event annually every year comprising of diversified artists.
Corporate Implementation – Many offices enjoys this music as a 30 minutes session regularly during working hours because of its pleasing tones via diversified instruments and musical moods create a therapeutic, meditative and relaxing impact to the ambiance.
Hospitality Industry Implementation – Hospitality industry has much more to offer via this everlasting, non-perishable gift to their esteemed clients. It is a much better gift than a bouquet or cake which is perished in 2 days. This album is a lifelong asset and token of Indianism for foreign guests.
We look forward to your decision on implementation of this music concept at yours school. Look forward to hearing from you.