Diploma – Bollywood Guitaring
A specialized and never before Diploma Program in Guitar for a performance study in Bollywood Music.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Technical Eligibility: CRP (Complete Recreational Program)
- Advised for everyone who loves Bollywood Music and wants to develop a constructive understanding in Bollywood Music and also seeks to perform this music at any platform.
RECOMMENDED TO MUSIC JOB SEEKERS
- Recommended to those seeking to perform or empanel themselves in Hospitality Industry Resorts, Restaurants, Hotels in India & Abroad. Or anybody seeking a regular/part-time income.
Note – Any Music lovers (also working person) can build a strong repertoire & skill through this program and target themselves in hospitality for a regular or weekend income
- INTERNATIONAL PROJECTS – This course is awesome opportunity for budding artist to get into hospitality industry abroad (as representation of Indian Music) and seek work.
WHAT MAKES THIS PROGRAM OUT OF THE BOX AND EXCLUSIVE (NEVER BEFORE)
- This course delves you deeper in all 4 prime aspects/foundations of Bollywood Music i.e. Foundation of Classical/Semi-Classical/Pop, Both Western & Indian Ragas Theory, Western & Indian Rhythms and Application with Western Music as Arrangements on Guitar etc.
- 4 Areas of a Performance Repertoire – Leads, Bass, Accompaniment Chords, and Rhythm study (Creative Rhythms application on Guitar). It teaches you all 4 parts.
- Sincere Learning & Constructive Outcome at the End – Performance outcome and strong foundation on Indian Music Repertoire.
- Highly Constructive Content taught in a systematized way.
- Certification, Project Assistance, Performances
- MENTORED BY – Kapil Srivastava – This course is taken directly by mentor Kapil Srivastava – The Guitar Man of India – Winner of State Award as Best Guitarist. (Download profile)
DELIVERABLE OF THE PROGRAM
- Duration: 80 HOURS/ 40 SESSIONS (10 MONTHS)
- 4 Level Curriculum as Level # 1 to 4
- Indian & Western Theory Knowledge
- Audio/Video Support of Lessons
- 1 Reference Book & Raga Theory Book
- Online Tech Support
- Live Performance Exposure*
- Examination and Certification
- Additional Reference Repertoires/Music Library
Key Components– Exotic Scales Study, Ragas Study, Bass Guitar Study, Leads Study, Advanced Rhythms Study & Application, Performance Repertoire, Band Practice & much more..!
Contact at email@example.com for more info regarding the program.