Western Classical Guitar
Western Classical guitar is a six string chordophone. There’s a good chance that you’re familiar with steel string or electric guitars. Classical acoustic guitar differs from its steel stringed cousins in a few key ways:
- The strings on a classical guitar are nylon.
- Classical guitarists play, for the most part, with their fingers — finger picking — rather than with a pick (plectrum).
Despite the classical in the name, classical guitars don’t have to be used to play art (classical) music. All genres are playable on nylon string guitars but with a difference of tone/timbre and impact.
Guitarmonk introduces specialized batches for Western Classical Guitar Course on select times during the year at various locations be it Delhi-NCR, Dehradun, Hyderabad etc with the finest team of advisors from countries (but not limited to) as Ukraine, Germany, US and India.
ABOUT THE COURSE
- Starting out with the right technique is crucial to your development as a classical guitarist/musician. This fundamentals lessons covers all of the first steps that you need to learn.
- Understanding of Staff Notations Language and its pertaining application on the instrument.
- Fingers Dexterity and development with various set of exercises, etudes, scales etc
- Compositions/Repertoire development
- Certificate – Staff Notation and Classical Guitar.
TENURE (3 YEARS COURSE WHICH CAN BE AVAILBED YEARWISE):
- 1 year : Certificate | 40 Sessions
- 2 years: Diploma | 80 Sessions
- 3 Years: Advanced Diploma | 120 Sessions
(wherein 1 session is of 90 Minutes)
FEE – Rs. 68000 (Lumpusm) for 1 Year ( 2 semesters) OR Rs. 37500 per semester
To apply for the Western Classical Guitar Course Classe click contact us