MEP – MUSIC ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAM
Music Entrepreneurship Program (MEP)
FOR ALL MUSIC CAREER SEEKERS
For all those Music Career Seekers who wants to Start Earning in Music within 2 years via Music Entrepreneurship Program by Guitarmonk
It is for anybody who would like to develop themselves and earn in music Part-Time, Full-Time or Freelance
You can also take it along with your existing profession be it IT, CA, Lawyer, doctor or other profession, self-employed, House-wife etc.
It is a weekend / weekly income and engagement business.
You also need not to be necessary from music background to participate in MEP (Music Entrepreneurship Program).
(1) Music Training - 1st year will be Diploma in Acoustic Guitar & 2nd year will be on Teacher's Training, Institute Management Training, Paid Internship, Repertoire Development Program
(2) Teacher’s Training - Getting to learn how to achieve excellence in teaching? It also provides exposure with Industries’ top teachers (for e.g. Kapil Srivastava or similar level mentors across globe having decades of experience). Also providing them indispensable source of information, guidance, live teaching exposure & internship with new avenues of self-discovery and self-improvement.
It is said that best teachers are those who keep developing throughout their lives and holds the holistic teaching tools and methods. The Teacher’s Training Program will also provide study material, tools, content, various curricula and methods and innovative pedagogy with use of technology.
(3) Institute Management Training - It provides exposure to the business approach of a music institute management. Also equips you with required tools, information to manage and sustain an institute. The program also includes theoretical approaches, problem solving, with real business case studies, counseling, promotional activities etc.
(4) Repertoire Development Program - Also provide 20 songs repertoire build up forum sessions with assignments
(5) Paid Internship & Experience Certificate– You will also receive paid internship and experience certificate
Open your own institute.
Also receive projects from Guitarmonk.
Opportunity to be 'Center Manager' at one of the guitarmonk locations.
Guitarmonk Franchise Opportunity.
17 Years (for Training) and 18+ years for projects i.e. Candidate should be above 18 years (after completing Music Entrepreneurship Program of 2 years) to attain projects
TO KNOW MORE
Fill the Contact Form