Ragas on Guitar (ONLINE)
RAGAS ON GUITAR
Ragas on Guitar is one of the beautiful and pioneer indian classical guitar styles, which is also launched as an official guitar program for the first time in the musical history.
After an extensive research and study of the unique application of Ragas on Guitar, guitarmonk has offered, for the first time in history, an exclusive study to the world and international community of guitar lovers. Yes, you won’t find this course almost anywhere across the world.
Furthermore, Raga on Guitar is also an untouched genre that drives every human into the unmixed world of neat emotions.
Introductory Program is for those Raga Lovers who want to develop a taste of Ragas with diversified scales and moods. Whereas Complete Program gives constructive and deeper understanding towards achieving performance level
RAGA PROGRAM | [SEM – I/II]
Semester I Attributes:
- All 10 Thaats Study
- 20 + Raga Compositions
- 100 of Topics / videos / audios
- Cover all significant theory and practical aspects also.
- A Certificate, Aesthetic and Life Style Based Guitar Genre for Music Lovers.
- Experimental Genre on Guitar for RAGA Lovers.
- You will also learn 10-15 RAGA Tunes and plenty of Improvisations.
- The course is oriented as substitute of contact session which means you will have various topics both in theory and practical to practice in every session. The objective is to let a RAGA lover enjoy lot of Raga Moods on Guitar.
COMPLETE RAGA PROGRAM | [SEM I & SEM II]
Apart from Attributes of Semester I mentioned above, it also additionally mentions attributes of Semester II as:
- Extension of Ragas from 3 minutes to 30 minutes performance.
- Also include Ragas with Taans and Jhaalas.
- Development of Compositions on diversified Ragas from classical to semi-classical.
- Also including Alaaps and compositions on rhythmic & technical variations, ornamentation.
- Tabla Rhythm Patterns, On and Off beat concepts, Tabla Rhythm Styles and Variations.
- One module on Basics of Raga and its relativity with Staff Notations also.
- Training will also involve studying of three raga routed styles including classical, semi-classical and fusion
THE GUITARMONK USP, (i.e. this Program only belongs to guitarmonk, at such level, across anywhere in world)
HOW WILL I RECEIVE THE SESSIONS:
- You will receive a private access of online web-portal (Private Forum).
- Each lesson in it is a web page that contains text and a dedicated video/audio/ music sheet as required.
- Theory content will also be downloadable for your practice
- Refer relative quick links also – Ragas on Guitar | Philosophy | Terms & Guidelines
SEMESTER WISE FEE
INR 38, 500 for Indian Residents in India | U.S. 899 $ for Residents Outside India
COMPLETE 1 YEAR FEE (BOTH SEMESTERS)
INR 72, 000 for Indian Residents in India | U.S. 1699 $ for Residents Outside India, Foreign Residents
You can also click on the following Payment Link below to pay the fee and book / register for the program
(email us for bank details at email@example.com in case you want to deposit it at the bank or do Western Union Money Transfer)
TO APPLY FOR THE COURSE OR TO KNOW MORE
SMS/ [24X7]: +91 9899755985 | SMS/ [2pm to 7pm] : +91 9716045455
Fill the Contact Form