Contributing society is making our society a better place to live for everyone of us. As a 360 degree music concept, guitarmonk has conducted hundreds of social events in the last half decade and pursuing them consistently.
The various specific social causes includes (but not limited to) –
- Cancer Cause Movement – ‘Kayotsarg’ – A music festival for creating awareness and prevention of growing cancer epidemic in India. Guitarmonk has pledged to reach 10,000 + Cancer victims with ‘Leave Cancer’ message and therapies. It’s further producing a documentary on ‘Monster Cancer’
- The Women First Initiative – Year 2013 is guitarmonk’s 4th year of women’s day events and celebration.
- Music for Poor – Click here >> to know more
- Preservation of Definitive Arts – Promoting and preserving acoustic, traditional instruments and tradition. Its two unique album series of ‘Swaras’ and ‘Swarang’ preserve the folk and classical diversity of Indian music across various territories.
- Music Therapy – A volunteer initiative via using music as a tool for a better, happy and celebrating life. Includes several activities/events by guitarmonk as – Doctor’s Day (4th year), Guitarmonk Santa, Forestry Day, World Population Day etc.
Honours & Awards – Guitarmonk social initiatives are honoured by various corporate as well as health ministry (by Professor Kiran Walia – Ex Health Minister of Delhi).
Invite Guitarmonk for conceptualizing, organizing/conducting CSR activities for your employees and your organization.
Team – Guitarmonk, New Delhi (India)