Hobby – Complete Guitar Program (C.R.P.)
COMPLETE RECREATIONAL PROGRAM (CRP)
India's Most Successful Guitar Hobby Program & Learning Method
With more than 10,000 registered students so far we are proud to share that Guitarmonk’s Complete Recreational Program methodology has turned out to be a 100% successful guitar learning experience for students. It not only gives you foundation / grammatical / basics guitar development but also focuses on playing / creating / understanding music on your own so that you get independent in it. Hence, it guarantees independence to every sincere guitar aspirant by the time you have finished the program, along with students' guitar portfolio.
Complete Recreational Program (also known as CRP or Foundation Hobby Course) is a comprehensive / complete guitar program for sincere aspirants. It is a program with a ‘begin with an end in mind’ approach.
With Well Established Scientific curriculum it
- Makes you independent after 40 sessions.
- Yes, you don’t need a teacher after this. You become your self- teacher.
- Makes you perform for hours.
- Hourly Learning Modules.
- A life time content to practice.
- Periodical Test, Revisions & Much More.
CRP Content Comprises
- 4 modules study viz.
(a) Prelude, (b) Level - I, (c) Level - II, (d) Level - III
- 6 Pillars Development Study
- Music Theory (Notations Understanding - Reading, Writing)
- Aural Skills Development (The competence to play by listening to it)
- Beats Concepts & Rhythm Applications
- Finger Dexterity Exercises & Optimization (Leads & Accompaniment)
- Chords Progression Chart & Chords Families Development
- Compositions Playing - Which Includes Playing Tunes based on the CRP Curriculum
- Your Batch Don't break - After 5-6 introductory sessions, we permanently lock the batch for any freshers to interrupt in between.
- Test / Exams: Both Theoretical and Practical Exams gets conducted for timely evaluation of your learning
- Revision Sessions: 5-6 revision sessions to revise important concepts
- Curriculum Book: Free Module Book to student
- E-Learning Forum: An online portal with personalized username & password to access some base building topics absolutely free.
- Performance Shoot: Guaranteed Portfolio & Video Shoot of the Performance by the CRP student in the class.
- Facility: State of the Art Training Facility
- Certificate: Certificate to successful participants that will add to your portfolio, recreation value and competence.
- Scope for Advance Guitar Education – Platform for students to go into next levels.
- Scope for Music Projects also – Music Participation and Engagements.
- Dedicated Student’s Relationship Roll Number – Entitles to various schemes, offers , benefits & various other relative advantages.
- Other Logistics and Administrative Benefits/Support – (a) Online/Batch Transfer Facility* (c) Retail Support Facility also.
- Video Participation Opportunity – To become capable to apply for Launch Me Program under India’s 1st guitar channel GMTuneTime.
- 24X7 Email Support
Important Facts You Shouldn't Ignore To Read Before Joining Guitar Learning
Case Studies | Why guitar learning fails?
“…I started my guitar learning monthly program at Rs. 1800/month for 2 classes per week. I learnt for 19 months and visited Guitarmonk for advanced learning. I got shocked to see that I was not even at Module 1 level, which they cover in just 20 hours & 2.5 months”.
I learnt guitar for 4 years as Home tuition for Rs. 1000 per session/class. I applied at guitarmonk for an internship and absolutely failed in the lead and theory part. I told them I spent more than Rs. 2 lakhs (app.) as my home tuition fee in 4 years. The only thing I missed was scientific and correct way of learning”.
“…I started straight with chords, no concepts, no theory and I was too depressed that I couldn't play it. I built a wrong finger practice habit which I had to unlearn spending months again. Please note that there is a negative learning that can block your guitar growth forever. Thanks to Guitarmonk!.
- Each Session is of 2 hours in case of group / batch learning.
- Each Session is of 1 hour in case of 1-o-1, 2-o-1 learning via Home Tuition Mode or Online learning Mode
- We conduct classes once a week.
[A] Complete Recreational Program
- 4 Modules Study [Prelude, Level 1, Level 2, Level 3]
- Total Sessions - 40 Sessions | 80 Hours | 10 to 12 Months
- Fee - Rs. 29500/- which can be paid in either of the following 2 ways:
- Way 1: Rs. 29500 (Lump sum) OR
- Way 2: Rs. 18000 (Down Payment) & Rs. 12000 (Post Dated Cheque of Date within 30 days from the date of 1st payment/down-payment/1st installment)
[B] Complete Beginner's Program
- 2 Modules Study [Prelude, Level 1]
- Total Sessions - 20 Sessions | 40 Hours | 5 to 6 Months
- Fee - Rs. 18500 (Lump sum)
- 1 Module Study [Prelude]
- Total Sessions - 10 Sessions | 20 Hours | 2.5 to 3 Months
- Fee - Rs. 9800 (Lump sum)
All that is tentatively estimated as Rs. 300*/hour charge. We recommend you to be part of [A] Complete Recreational Program for a guaranteed success and independence. Want to know more about fee or have any query pertaining to it? Check Guitar Classes Fee Logic.
Hold your seat well in advanced as each batch is well-planned, curriculum oriented and has fixed seats only for sincere applicants.
How to Enroll / Register / Apply ?
You can either pay online (button below) or You can directly transfer the fee at the below mentioned Bank Account :
Kotak Mahindra Bank Account Name: Guitarmonk Current A/C No. 634011026408 Branch: Shakarpur, Delhi IFSC Code: KKBK0005292
If you are transferring it via NEFT, then you need to add the above account as a beneficiary/payee and share the transaction id screenshot with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are depositing it via cash/cheque, then share the deposit slip/cheque number respectively at email@example.com.
Note: By applying/enrolling to our program you acknowledge that you have accepted the Program’s Terms & Guidelines.
CRP LAUNCHPAD (CRP COURSE + LAUNCH PAD)
Guitarmonk inaugurate its first audio-video facility equipped Jam-pad. Exposing students with recording, shooting & media release. Yes you will also learn, play with professionals & will be profiled musically. FROM ZERO TO END POINT. Limited Seats/Placement.
It's an Additional Golden opportunity for student to enroll directly for CRP Launchpad which will help them to connect their course with professional Studio-Jampad-Video-Media Release from the very start. The only difference is unlike CRP Program of 40 Sessions, it's last 8-10 sessions will be Launch Training oriented.
Your repertoire will be framed well in advanced and you will be asked to interact with professional artist/s and learn under them for completing your recording – shooting – release goal in time frame. Launch Pad is a complementary & significant value for every music student.
Fill the Contact Form